97 ft | 1993 | Able - Custom 97'
Price: $875000.00 USD
Sag Harbor, NY US
This beautiful Custom Able 97 is ready for the next adventure. Many recent upgrades listed below.
Please contact us for more information in the stunning Yacht.
B&G Zuess chart plotter and 24 mile radar replaced at pilot house and cockpit helm stations. B&G H5000 Displays replaced. 2 each at pilot house and cockpit helm stations Furno 1835 36 mile radar at the pilot house helm station Pioneer 2958 Bluetooth stereo receiver in pilot house All navigation, spreader lights and most interior lights upgraded to LED 13 opening hatches replaced Lazy jacks replaced Two A/C Systems replaced Engine start batteries replaced.
(2) B&G Zues 12" Chart Plotters with HALO 24 Radar (4) H5000 5 inch color displays with Sail Steer and Start Line (1) H5000 Analogue AWA 369 display (not installed) (1) B&G 20/20 HV Display Airmar DST 800 NMEA Bronze Depth, Speed and Temperature sensor Simrad Precision 9 Compass Furuno 1835 36 mile radar ICOM IC-M504 VHF with AIS West Marine VHF Simrad Robertson AP20 auto pilot Joy stick rudder control in pilot house
Northern Lights M9442 30 kw generator 24 volt DC system 110 and 220 AC system 2 forward and 2 aft 50 amp power connections 2 50' 50 amp power cables 100 x (2) 50 amp splitter box Multiplus 3000 Inverter/Charger LED overhead lights throughout the vessel Wiring substantially replaced in 2013 refit
Isuzu 330 HP Diesel Hundested 4-blade variable pitch propeller Lewmar 35hp retractable bow thruster Northern Lights Generator Diaphragm pumps for all tanks Workbench with a loaded toolbox Batteries for House, Engine, and generator located below the deck. Switches to control and monitor each battery
Full batten main sail with 6 battens, two reef points, and lazy jacks. Carbon 145 North 3DL Genoa Spectra Carbon Blade Jib Reaching Asymmetrical Spinnaker Running Asymmetrical Spinnaker Storm Jib Storm Trysail Spinnaker/whisper pole mounted on mast Running Backstays Winches At mast: (3) Harken self tailing 66.2 (1) Harken 980.3 self tailing hydraulic winch Aft cockpit: (2) Harken self tailing 56.2 (3) Harken self tailing 980.3 hydraulic (1) Harken self tailing 964.3 hydraulic Hydraulic furler control for each headsail. Rod rigging Removable inner headstay Turning blocks at the stern for spinnaker handling Carbon fiber "V" boom Ground Tackle Maxwell 24 volt anchor windlass with foot contro
Maxwell 24 volt anchor windlass with foot control CQR 105 anchor on the bow roller Danforth and fortress anchor stored in stern locker. 300' anchor chain (2) 50' chain plus 200'rode Step down stern with swim ladder Cockpit hot/cold shower in stern
(2) 8 person Sealife life rafts stern mounted in fiberglass containers with hydro-staticrelease (2) Switlik MOM modules PFD's, Harness and tethers ACR stern mounted auto launch EPIRBS Solas flares Medical first aid kit Fireboy CO2 system in engine room Fire extinguishers distributed throughout the vessel Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) (2) Survival suits J Sink Air Line E130 Dive Compressor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Yachts New England
Lyme, CT 06371
- Number Of Engines: 1
- Make: Able
- Year: 1993
- Model: Custom 97'
- Category: Sail
- Boat Class: Sail
- Beam Measure: 20.58 ft
- Water Tank Count: 1
- Water Tank Capacity Measure: 550|gallon
- Fuel Tank Count: 1
- Fuel Tank Capacity Measure: 920|gallon
- Total Engine Power Quantity: 330 hp
- Drive Type Code: Direct
- Number of Heads: 3
- Boat Hull Material Code: Fiberglass
- Nominal Length: 97 ft
- Length Overall: 97 ft
- Max Draft: 9.58 ft
- Engine Make: Isuzu
- Engine Model: 6SD1MTC
- Engine Fuel: diesel
- Engine Power: 330|horsepower
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine Year:
- Engine Hours: